Trademarks and/or registered trademarks are the properties of their registered owners.
- 3D PCI Sound Pro on board, meets PC98 Spec., HRTF Positional Audio supports Microsoft Direct Sound 3D and Aureal's A3D compatible interface, with 4 channel speaker out; Software Wave-table Synthesizer and Digital Audio Interface(SDPIF) (optional) In/Out with 24-bit, 48KHz sample rate and measured 120db audio quality
- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN on board, supports IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards, and fully compliant ANSI X3.263 TP-PMD physical sub-layer
- 56K Fax/Modem on board, supports V.90 Fax/Modem standard for internet communication
- 2MB Flash ROM on board, provides complete Advance Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) and Legacy PMU; Ultra DMA 66; fully compliant with PC'97 and PC98 Spec.
- Provides ATX power connector supports various functions of ATX Power such as Suspend, Shutdown, Wake on LAN, Wake on Modem, Wake on Alarm, Interrupt Wake-Up from Keyboard/Mouse, and Keyboard Power On/Off
- Built-in Hardware Monitor circuit supports Thermal, Power and Fan Speed monitor.
- Supports PC99 Color Connector for easy identification of peripheral devices
- Supports AUX IN and SPDIF IN/OUT interface through RCA Connector or Optic Fiber with Optic Module (optional)
- Bundled Corel WordPerfect Suite 8; take advantage of leading-edge collaboration and business tools (optional)
- Bundled Yamaha S-YXG50 Software Synthesizer, to play back MIDI files
- Bundled Gamut includes MP3 Encoder/Decoder, for professional audio applications
- Bundled Super Voice for Fax/Modem and Voice applications; MediaRing Talk for Internet Phone communication
This specification is subject to change without notice.
Modified: May 13 2000